I recently received the following email:
I stumbled across your website as I was searching for information on Stealth Sites for Realtors, and Google brought me to you. Then, I started reading your blog, and I think its FANTASTIC!
We are a husband and wife team in the Twin Cities, and we are struggling in real estate right now. I will NOT count myself as the LAZY you mentioned when you said that many realtors just won't work the system. I just don't have a system!!!
I don't know if you give advice for getting a system, but I sure would LOVE it.
Plus, we watch Boston Legal, and I, too love William Shatner. I really like the idea of the Short Sale Negotiator and Name Your Home Price! How are you using that to attract clients?
HERE WAS MY RESPONSE:
I have a pretty detailed system, everything from the 1st letter sent out, to the final closing of the transaction. All of the letters come WITH my coaching service. I only have a limited number of coaching clients that I take on, as I am still actively engaged in selling real estate and managing my team. (Most industry "coaches" have never sold real estate) It is because of the limited time I have, that I carefully screen each potential coaching client to make sure you are motivated for the right reasons, have a true desire to help these clients, and that we are a fit for one another. This program entails a lot of work, time, and resources upfront to set up a successful system, but once your system is up and running, you should be able to be highly successful without being burned out. Money is nice, but quality of life is more important, and having an ethical, profitable business and a good name for the long term is most important.
My coaching services include:
Creating a custom strategy for Identifying and targeting clients in foreclosure in your market
- Implementing a campaign with 12 Letters designed to make the phone ring
- Outbound scripts for contacting potential clients
- The Pre-Foreclosure consultation presentation
- Tips on creating strategic partnerships with Bankruptcy attorneys and local financial institutions
- Listing agreement verbiage needed to be able to successfully sell short sales
- Client - short sale information package and checklist (needed for sending in to your seller's lender)
- Effective listing strategies
- Effective negotiation strategies and properly setting buyers'/buyers' agent expectations
- Short Sale negotiation services (for a flat fee) or tips on how to negotiate your own
- Closing and Post marketing
- Growing your team to a multi-million dollar powerhouse with a 40 hour work week within the first year
There is an initial consultation of 2 hours and weekly calls for the first 30 days, followed by a monthly mentoring call to make sure you stay on track. If you are interested in moving forward please let me know. I can have my assistant Ben arrange for a phone conference to discuss your goals and what's most important to you. If we both decide we are a fit for each other, I can go over pricing and set up a schedule to take your business to the next level.
I also spoke with the Armstrongs on the phone. I invited DeeDee to "The Rain" and strongly encouraged them to POST their first BLOG ENTRY today, and to look for all the FREE RESOURCES our community has to offer!
Ralph D. Nudi