We are the nations LARGEST privately held real estate company and are expanding in the Midwest. We are looking for talented individuals with sales management experience. Real Estate experience is helpful but not necessary. The real estate market is at an all time low and poised for a recovery starting in 2011. NOW is the time to build our team! We are a DIFFERENT kind of real estate company and unlike our competitors keep a very active role in the activities of our sales staff.
Our company is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to recruit and develop a new sales force in Southeastern Wisconsin and Northeastern Illinois. Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. RECRUITING - Identify both experienced sales professionals and potential new talent using various self directed methods including internet postings, newspaper posting, calling competitors and referrals. The company will provide lists of current agents and production numbers in our target market areas. We are looking to add 60 new associates in 12 months.
2. COACHING/MENTORING - Follow a system in which each agent has completed a goal setting and business planning session and daily disciplines are implemented. Managers will be responsible for tracking agents daily activity numbers and reporting those numbers on a weekly basis.
3. CAREER NIGHT PRESENTATIONS - We have a well developed career night presentation that you will be responsible for delivering once a week to potential new agents. Managers will also be responsible for driving attendance to this weekly event.
4. ASSIST SALESPEOPLE IN THEIR SALES PROCESS - Conducting training sessions, role playing/success scripts and conducting weekly GROUP CALLING sessions as well as addressing challenges in the field.
5. LEAD MANAGEMENT - Utilize our advertising and marketing efforts to distribute leads to sales people, follow up with sales people on those leads and follow up with quality control calls to customers.
6. MANAGE OPEN HOUSES - Use our exclusive and thorough system to help our agents conduct successful open houses on SUNDAY and successfully follow up with visitors, ensuring they become part of our follow up campaign.
6. CONDUCT SALES MEETINGS - Maintain a compelling sales meeting agenda of a weekly basis that does not become the stale "ritual meeting" but instead a consistently informative and productive period to help us achieve our goals
Individuals should possess a Bachelors Degree or higher or equivalent in sales management experience. Please send resume with cover letter.
We are also constantly looking for new agents. Precision School of Real Estate has a career night presentation every tuesday at 7:00 PM Please contact us for more information.
Ralph D. Nudi
Weichert, Realtors - Precision